Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Zombie Jesus Day

As the ham cooks in the oven and the deviled eggs cool in the refrigerator and we wait to begin the butternut squash and creamed spinach and baked potatoes, I thought I might write up a little blog post.

I didn't do one last week and this week's isn't going to be anything great either. I haven't been busily editing my novel or working on a blog post. I have actually been writing up my Elementary School Detective story and really enjoying it. It's light and fun. Taking a hard boiled noir tone and applying it to silly children leads to funny moments. I hope to finish it in a week or two and then post the whole thing up on my blog. So far it's 3000 words. I guess it might reach up to 10k at most, probably more like 6-8k total. I'm writing at a much slower pace than in February and November, which is both good and bad. Good because I'm not forcing myself to pump out words and bad because I'm not forcing myself to pump out words. Yeah.

Anyways, I need to get back to preparations for the feast of the celebration of Jesus becoming a zombie!

Happy zombie jesus day!

No comments:

Post a Comment