Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thoughts and Rescheduling

I stuck with the three posts per week schedule for the month of August and it went well. I was able to post on schedule for the most part. Even so, it's plain to see I will not be able to continue this amount of content. First of all, it detracts from me writing anything else, which is a problem. I have also begun classes in graduate school which will take more and more of my time as the semester goes on. Work has also begun so I'm back at the k-8 school, helping teach those darn kids.

Three posts a week just isn't feasible. I'm going to try for two posts a week, one in the first half, sun-wed, one in the second half, wed-sat. I'm giving a range of days because I will honestly be scrounging for blog-writing time whenever I can get it. That's just the way it is. The plan will be one post on writing, one post of fiction. I know I need to finish Scrap, I also need to get back to my short story, and other ideas that keep jumping up on me.

That's what's been happening. Thanks for listening and dealing with the irregularity recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment